Search

Finally...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finally...

Post by heavycoverdetapis on Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Hey guys and dolls, you know what?
I'm through with the film!
yay!
And I finally know when it's gonna be shown.
Sunday, may 3rd, at 7pm at the cinema du parc.
The entry costs 5 bucks and 3,50 for students (but it might mean concordia students...)
I said I would pay for the one who would give the best scientology definition, and the winner is Relentless ( but I don't know what your face looks like, so... pm me or whatever)
It's cool, all projection sessions have a topic, and they put me in the «dystopian» category, which is actually very funny (or scary?)
Alright, one word about the film then.
The title is «Des scifags et des anons», it's in french, sorry bout that, that's the language I speak and I can't help it.
The major part of the french spoken words are narrated by a narrator, which makes it easier to understand. I kept a few english talking, you'll see.
It's very short, eleven minutes, much more shorter than it could have been, than it sould have been i mean. it's pretty hard to talk about everything around anonymous vs scifags.
My intentions at the beginning were to dig the individuals reasons why you were fighting the cult, and why you were wearing the mask.
And I mean by that the true reasons, I wanted to go beyond all the facts against scientology.
But I think I failed to do it, or I didn't really understood everyone's reasons, or it was too hard to explain in a fim because the most part of your activities are going on through the internet, which, cinema-wise, is pretty hard to show.
So in the end, the film speaks more about scientology itself than what I expected. I just wanted to tell you this.
I shown the film once, and the reactions were kind of seperate, some laughed when I didn't think they would, some thought I was mocking everybody in the film and some thought it was all fake. So i think (well i hope) every single one of you are gonna have a different opinion on this.
And that's the beauty of anonymous right? you all can have different ideas and you still walk as a group.
In the end, I want to thank you guys for according me your confidence, I loved meeting you seperatly (with those who met me bare faced) and I loved taking part of your protests.
It was special and I learned a lot.
So, I'll be in the lobby of the cinema du parc around 6h45, and I'll probably be sticking around at the end of the film.
By the way, the projection will be around 1hour 30 minutes long, plenty of other films, good ones, will be showned before and after mine.
So, I'd like to know how many of you are gonna come, maybe I,ll have to buy tickets in advance.
See you there!

by the way, congratulations for what you did at Concordia last week, I couldn't comme, I was very busy with school and everything. I was shocked by the CCHR so easily spreading its pretty dangerous propaganda, dangerous for the individuals as well as for the human rights movment.

heavycoverdetapis
Newfag

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Finally...

Post by star eht on Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:25 am

I am so comming
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 am

I'll surely to be there Very Happy:D:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:07 pm

Woot! I won a contest! Do i get a cookie? XD

I'll be there.

PM also being sent as we speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaius_Baltar on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Argh... I won't be able to attend.
Is it only playing on Sunday?
and will you be posting it on the interwebs?
Gaius_Baltar
I ask for kinkier sex, she cums in my eye and kicks my shin. I don't want to be an Angry Pirate.

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:47 am

Scions might attend the view since it's occuring in a public place and they might want a glimpse of what heavycoverdetapis and his crew filmed. So for everyone`s safety, I would suggest, for those coming, to stay until the very end of the projection not only by means of respect to heavycoverdetapis and his awesome work but also it's hard as hell to catch an anon as a non-anon in a non-anon crowd acting non-anon Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by syb on Sun May 03, 2009 2:01 pm

I came on saturday to watch some movies. It's called "exposed" when you ask for tickets. I paying the student price shouldn't be a problem also.
I only hope today, there won't be any "experimental" movie...I thought I was going to have a psychotic break while watching the first movie because it was like....flashing black and white with weird sounds. no story etc...I still don't see the point of thoses movies except...being technically complicated to make...but these movies shouldn't be showed to the normal public
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie_One on Sun May 03, 2009 11:12 pm

sorry, i wasnt there, but i was working so....
Rookie_One
On your knees, and suck for forgiveness.

Male Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR on Mon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Anyone else watched the movie?

What are your thoughts?

«J'ai fait un rêve très précis une nuit après avoir mangé des cretons pas frais. Ça implique l'Église de Scientologie et une sordide histoire de chèvres. Je ne peux pas en dire plus...» - François Parenteau

Anonymous Montreal: Blog (English/Français) — ForumYoutubeTwitter
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by syb on Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Couldn't show up on sunday, I wrongly planned my weekend for saturday...
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Tue May 05, 2009 3:54 am

weekend i worked after all, so couldn'T attend
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11