Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

the hell???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the hell???

Post by Rookie_One on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:05 pm

is some anon right now at the protest agaisnt police brutality today?

i jsut seen two people while watching TV that wear EFG mask!
Rookie_One
On your knees, and suck for forgiveness.

Male Number of posts : 589
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: the hell???

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:53 pm

wtf???!!?

I am watching LCN right now... I hope i won't be late at work cause of the riot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:05 pm

HOLY FUCK!!!!! YOU'RE RIGHT! THERE IS SOME EFG MASKS IN THE PROTEST

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:25 pm

it better not turn horibly,

i blame scilon desguised as Anon, can any recognise one of the mask wearer
star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:35 pm

You realize that the V mask doesn't only mean anonymous right? People might wear it for it's actual intended symbolization:
Guy Fawkes

or more popularly, V for Vendetta, and it's anti-systematic representation.

I don't think it is anon, but if we get publicity for it, why not.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Relentless wrote:I don't think it is anon, but if we get publicity for it, why not.

Yeah... let's hope it doesn't turn into a riot :(

If it does, Scilons will be all over that like thetans on a meat popsicle.

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie_One on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:21 pm

bad news, its turning in a riot (althought a small-scale one)
Rookie_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouth on Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 pm

"Montreal police spokesman Ian Lafrenière said many of those arrested were carrying sticks or stones.
One officer was slightly injured. Some of the protesters were tossing fireworks, police said.
Television footage showed some people throwing rocks at businesses,
including hotels. Protesters were shown to be clutching their faces
because of tear gas released by police.
Hundreds of officers, some on horseback but many on foot, kept track of the protesters, many of whom wore masks."

From CBC.caAaaaagahgh @ the last line of that article.
Mouth
Really Good Enturbulator

Female Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:22 am

i said it before and i'll say it again, the anti-police brutality riot will be the no.1 excuse to ban masks if it turns into a riot. HOWEVER, someone should inform me soon on the fact that that mask law cannot be applied on us (Anonymous)

I'll keep you posted if i have any news

Back to top Go down

Post by syb on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:09 am

Well, I wasnt at this protest.
I still think this protest is pure bullshit.

I heard that they never informed the police about their plan...some people started doing vandalism...and to be honest. And then people throwing stuff to the police in anger because they arrested the people breaking stuff...Well....

My opinion is that if there is police abuse...the let them damn do their abuse while you're filming it...DO NOT FIGHT BACK IT WILL ONLY MAKE THING WORSE FOR YOU.

As for the V Mask guys...Hope they did nothing wrong...
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonbear on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:36 am

To the 2 guys who wore EFG masks and said "We love Barackrolls and it's over 9000", just fuck yourself.

Are you even older than 14yo? Seriously, gtfo.

1) Your a shame to the anti-brutality protest.
2) Your a shame to the anti-Co$ protest.
3) Your a shame to EFG.
Anonbear
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Rookie_One on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:38 am

theyre were probably part of the cancer that is killin /b/
Rookie_One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:44 am

Anonbear wrote:3) Your a shame to EFG.

Actually, by all definitions, they ARE efg.

But just because someone puts on a Fawkes mask (Which, i remind you, is independant, regardless of what we, or anonymous use it for), doesn't mean it's associated with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by NRR on Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:48 am

*facepalm.jpg*

We need to contact the cops and let them know we have no link whatsoever with this protest.

«J'ai fait un rêve très précis une nuit après avoir mangé des cretons pas frais. Ça implique l'Église de Scientologie et une sordide histoire de chèvres. Je ne peux pas en dire plus...» - François Parenteau

Anonymous Montreal: Blog (English/Français) — Forum — Youtube — Twitter
NRR
German nazi communist psychiatrist from the 4th or 5th Marcabian Division

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Back to top Go down

Post by syb on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:07 am

NRR wrote:*facepalm.jpg*

We need to contact the cops and let them know we have no link whatsoever with this protest.
Lol what? I don't believe we NEED to...I mean it's clearly obvious that we have no link with them....Unless YOU thrown a rock BIG ENOUGH to maim or kill someone...!!!!

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:14 am

syb wrote:I mean it's clearly obvious that we have no link with them....Unless YOU thrown a rock BIG ENOUGH to maim or kill someone...!!!!

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER

FUNFACT : Rocks were indeed thrown at cops. Bricks, rocks, paint, fireworks... you name it. Vegetables too (wtf).

I do support the proposal to warn the media about the fact that Anonymous was not at the protest and that we protested the Co$ THE DAY BEFORE THE ANTI-COP PROTEST by means of respect for law enforcers. If the Co$ decides to do a dick move (which they might to discredit us and accuse us of religious intolerance which is not the case) they would say we went to the riot to stir shit up and bla bla bla cause according to their unfounded accusations stating that Anonymous is a hate group and all the overbabble they would do to fake being a victim.

This does remind me of a discussion i had with a friend about the anti-brutality protest (who dosn't know i am anon myself). He said that the mask was indeed related to anonymous since the guy wore it (which is, IMO, bullshit). As if the guy could be considered as Anon by wearing a EFG mask. Afterwards, i replied that his reasoning was as stupid as in the case one would claim to be a gang member by wearing a bandana of a certain color. Wearing something that could relate to a symbol dosn't make you become like -SHAZAAM!- instant Anonymous! Besides, if we really really wish to push the idea of EFG there, we could slightly relate the fact that this mask has been first applied as a symbol of revolution as if the movie of V for Vendetta who was himself inspired of a comic who was inspired about a historical fact as the religious christianists against protestants war in Europe (Correct me if I am wrong)

tl;dr the EFGs at the protest were 15 years old /b/tards newfags in attention whoring mode due to the fact people begin to recognize Anonymous in montreal city because of it's hard work against the Co$. Therefore, I encourage the fact we should send a press release that claims Anonymous Montreal dissociates itself from the protesters at the riot.

Back to top Go down

Post by AK on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 am

Ninjanon wrote:words, then..."As if the guy could be considered as Anon by wearing a EFG mask."

There's no ritual to become part of Anon. In fact, "oldfags" wouldn't even consider any of the Scientology stuff something that Anonymous would do. To the outside world (and even inside our own walls) someone putting on an EFG mask to protest is unfortunately, one of us.

Does that mean they flyer or speak to people or come to protests? No, but they represent a group that has given itself an easily accessible way to be identified.

</twocents>
AK
I have too many posts.

Female Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 am

AK wrote:There's no ritual to become part of Anon. In fact, "oldfags" wouldn't even consider any of the Scientology stuff something that Anonymous would do. To the outside world (and even inside our own walls) someone putting on an EFG mask to protest is unfortunately, one of us.

Does that mean they flyer or speak to people or come to protests? No, but they represent a group that has given itself an easily accessible way to be identified.

This is true. I was talking more about the motives of Anon in the outside world. In the internet, it's no secrets that it's no holds barred.If we try to at least create credibility in our fight and be taken seriously in RL (once again, correct me if i am wrong) we might tend more to stick to protest scientology rather than acting like douches on national television.

Back to top Go down

Post by AK on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:09 am

Ninjanon wrote:This is true. I was talking more about the motives of Anon in the outside world. In the internet, it's no secrets that it's no holds barred.If we try to at least create credibility in our fight and be taken seriously in RL (once again, correct me if i am wrong) we might tend more to stick to protest scientology rather than acting like douches on national television.

The fact is whether or not it was one of us, the mask is still something that represents us.

Last edited by AK on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
AK
I have too many posts.

Female Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-05-12

http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:15 am

The Rooster
I have too many posts.

Male Number of posts : 776