Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Something else we can no longer do at the raids (Fro will be sad)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something else we can no longer do at the raids (Fro will be sad)

Post by Gaius_Baltar on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:04 pm

When the cops that showed up at the begining of the raid today, to quickly go over the basic rules and shit as usual; one added "And don't give blowjobs!"
ofcourse we all; including the cops laughed about it.

But in seriousness; it is illegal to "simulate sexual actions publicly" and us all gang-raeping Fro, and eachother kindof falls into that category.
Gaius_Baltar
I ask for kinkier sex, she cums in my eye and kicks my shin. I don't want to be an Angry Pirate.

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Something else we can no longer do at the raids (Fro will be sad)

Post by marcehole on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Aw.... that's really TOO bad SmileSmile.... Hey GB, I am responding more off topic here.... because it has taken me a while just to find something 'recent' as this in Montreal and related to the global protests. Listen, it has been many months since I have attended a protest... but not for lack of interest or support... I have been either busy with work (yeah, I gotta make a living) or I have been out of town (yeah, gotta travel:) or today I am babysitting my father in law (no joke). Seriously, I find the site difficult to navigate compared to a few months ago. Anyway, I am quite active sending links of (anti)Scientology info to friends and family scattered all over the country. Actually my wife happened to be in NYC today and in full-force support of anons at today's protest. If you can help me navigate this site, I would appreciate it... I am an active advertiser of the 'ScientoloSCAM' (Yeah I still have the sign, waiting for its next appearance, hopefully in April).... By the way.... Do You really smoke two joints (sounds moderate:)Smile
marcehole
Newfag

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lolxenu on Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 pm

That "Yeah no blowjob simulation" part was quite funny.
lolxenu
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by syb on Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:10 am

Gaius_Baltar wrote:
But in seriousness; it is illegal to "simulate sexual actions publicly" and us all gang-raeping Fro, and eachother kindof falls into that category.

I guess it isn't illegal in itself. But might fall into various category of law where might turn the "event" into something illegal or just innapropriate in public.

1. It could be a way to filter actual rape and people having fun...In other word if someone does it...Police might take it as a real offence (rape)
2. Publicly innapropriate corrupting children minds
3. Not really related to protesting scientology unless you can prove that virtually raping fro remove body thetans
4. They just don't like it and apply the law (virtual) where they want to shape the protest as they wish...
syb
Fucking Awesome

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by marcehole on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:02 am

law shmaw... if it don't fall in the category of laws of nature... as opposed to the arbitrary intrusive presumptuous preposterous religious coercive squeaky wheel self-righteous moralistic (i.e. imposed ethic) and other bullshit ... then... be warned... yooo be talkin' to an 'adversary' who will categorically oppose yooo in goood conscience.... be warned... I am tolerant only within thje confines of natural law.... as opposed to... the laws of men (or women) are intrinsically flawed and I will shut yoo down with the ease of an easel that looks yooo straight in the eye and asks the simple question 'does it really matter?'.,.. if you can 'convince' me that you are truly 'tolerant', then I will let you live as you are... if not, then I will leave you to to your own devices to decide how you live or die... BTW I am not talking to You... I am just talking... so be warned:).... a message for David Miscarriage of Justice (again be warned).... yooo touch me in any way.... and I do mean ANY... justice will be served in its highest degree... way beyond your imagined power... I am fed up with your bullshit... I ate it once... next time YOU (DM) will choke on on it... and you will only have yourself (and possibly your minions:) to blame... I dare you to take it otherwise...
marcehole
Newfag

Back to top Go down

Post by marcehole on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:25 am

Choking eh?... Smile
marcehole
Newfag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:38 pm

syb wrote:
3. Not really related to protesting scientology unless you can prove that virtually raping fro remove body thetans

Well, that's already been proven. Fro has been thetan-free since Sometime Last Thursday.

marcehole wrote:I am an active advertiser of the 'ScientoloSCAM'
(Yeah I still have the sign, waiting for its next appearance, hopefully
in April)....

Hah. I've still got your 'Xenu w/ American Dollar' and '?' sign that
you brought to one of the first ones. It might make another appearance
too Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Uhm, did the cop specifically cite what law was being broken? Is this a bylaw deal, or just a general "they were offended and didn't want you to do it anymore" type arrangement?
fro will not be Thetan free until he gets a ghetto blaster that is NOT totally ghetto. Srsly.
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaius_Baltar on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:03 am

Major Boyle wrote:Uhm, did the cop specifically cite what law was being broken? Is this a bylaw deal, or just a general "they were offended and didn't want you to do it anymore" type arrangement?
fro will not be Thetan free until he gets a ghetto blaster that is NOT totally ghetto. Srsly.
They claimed it was a federal law.
No Simulated sexual acts in public.
Gaius_Baltar
I ask for kinkier sex, she cums in my eye and kicks my shin. I don't want to be an Angry Pirate.

Male Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:32 am

I thought I heard bylaw :o

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle on Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Maybe whoever is our cop contact should call the cops and ask specifically what law was broken. It may just be a case of the cops being yelled at by whoever owned the statue, so they told us we "broke the law".
The point is, jsut because the cops claim something doesn't make it so. And if the law does indeed say this, then there are some interesting legal avenues open to us.
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeRandGuy on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:55 pm

It had nothing to do with the statue. I'm pretty sure the scilons complained about Fro pretending to give head in front of their building. The protest after that was when we were warned. The statue situation occurred 2 protests before.

SomeRandGuy
Cool enough to blow shit up with soap.

Male Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle on Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:57 pm

So, what's to prevent Fro from buying a bunch of bananas and then eating them in a certain, well, shall we say, throaty, manner? Twisted Evil

You know, it couldn't have been a federal law the cops were complaining about. They only have jurisidicition for local laws, otherwise it would be the RCMP's problem.
Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top