Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search

Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by guyfawkes on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Environ la semaine passer l'église a été vandalisé, plus de fenetre briser, fils barbeller couper, vidange partout et beaucoup de graffiti donc dans chaque fenetre et cult marquer dans la vitrine principale... voir le video


guyfawkes
Newfag

Number of posts : 12
Age : 23
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Guy_Fox on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Ouch... Whoever did that, I'd whack on the head myself :(
Could be some snotty 12 year old idiot who read up about Anonymous and wanted to be "cool"?

Although come to think of it, it STINKS of a typical scientology False Flag operation - note how many "Anonymous" signatures are there, even one that says "Angry Gay Pope".

I'd be willing to bet they did it themselves and are trying to pin it on us. They've been known to do that ("rock big enough to maim or kill", anyone?)

The weird thing about it is... we don't even go to this dump anymore. The cult's reputation in the area is irreparably abysmal by now anyway, so we're focused on behind the scenes legal and public awareness work. What point was there in OSA pulling this one so late in the Game, I have no clue.

Then again, nothing they do ever makes sense.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Age : 77
Location : Teegeeack
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Sounds like a false flag operation. Who in the hell would run around town with spray cans and wire cutters without getting noticed? Sounds to me like they did this to then call the cops and fake up some vandalism history with them on the org to make chanology looks bad.

I doubt some 12 year old would do that to be edgy. Just referencing AGP alone is a dead-giveaway for calling bullshit. Now why would they pull this stunt after so long especially since it's been near a year since the mask law passed, I have no fucking clue.

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Guy_Fox on Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:40 pm

You make some excellent points!

Now, as for this...

Pennyworth wrote:Now why would they pull this stunt after so long especially since it's been near a year since the mask law passed, I have no fucking clue.
... Didn't it conveniently happen exactly when David was supposed to protest solo or with one other Anon? I believe he made the plan public. It could have been aimed at him.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Age : 77
Location : Teegeeack
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Guy_Fox wrote:You make some excellent points!

Now, as for this...

Pennyworth wrote:Now why would they pull this stunt after so long especially since it's been near a year since the mask law passed, I have no fucking clue.
... Didn't it conveniently happen exactly when David was supposed to protest solo or with one other Anon? I believe he made the plan public. It could have been aimed at him.
If they tried to pin it on David Love, they are fucking retarded because it won't work. What I mean by that is I doubt a public figure such as David Love would nuke his credibility by vandalizing the org which is something he clearly won't do. The PR credibility of the scibots since 2008 has been reduced to none. Plus, since the bots always seem to have cameras at the ready for protests. I find it strangely convenient that AFAIK there are no security system around the premises such as CCTV.  If they did, they could say we got this anon on film and since someone was able to film the damages without pointing our to some form of surveillance, I find it highly unlikely they will pin it on David Love.

Some questions remains though, how come someone knew there was vandalism and all the extent of the damages at the church? That this someone knew to contact David about it and how come they conveniently had a camera at the ready to document it?


Last edited by Pennyworth on Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Nevermind that question, I read the info on the YT page.)

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by guyfawkes on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Acually I took that video and posted it on youtube.. i go through that alley like 4 times a week to go to the mc donlads DONT JUDGE ME and from where my house is situated the route with less people goes through that alley without any detour ,if you want to send someone to verify that no problem, and yeah after seeing it i took out my ipod (not a camera) and filmed it why woulnt i? and no theres no cctv cameras you should know.. and ive seen this building for years so yeah i know when theres new graffitis only one string of barbed wire dangling and they didnt even clean the junk right away it took them another day after the one i took the video, and after posting it on youtube a searched for "anoymous montreal" and sent it to only dude who had all videos about this exact subject and sent him cause its kinda related... do you want proofs?

guyfawkes
Newfag

Number of posts : 12
Age : 23
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Anon_With_Fro on Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Wait, so this happened before David did that planned solo raid?

_________________
>AnonMontreal. I'm the guy with the 'fro. I go where I please, and I please where I go.
  ▲      If newfags can't triforce...
▲ ▲ ...and oldfags don't triforce--
     --THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Male Number of posts : 1659
Location : I come from the Net.
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:24 pm

guyfawkes wrote:Acually I took that video and posted it on youtube.. i go through that alley like 4 times a week to go to the mc donlads DONT JUDGE ME and from where my house is situated the route with less people goes through that alley without any detour ,if you want to send someone to verify that no problem, and yeah after seeing it i took out my ipod (not a camera) and filmed it why woulnt i? and no theres no cctv cameras you should know.. and ive seen this building for years so yeah i know when theres new graffitis only one string of barbed wire dangling and they didnt even clean the junk right away it took them another day after the one i took the video, and after posting it on youtube a searched for "anoymous montreal" and sent it to only dude who had all videos about this exact subject and sent him cause its kinda related... do you want proofs?
Don't get me wrong though. I am not accusing you. I just trying to eliminate every idea that comes to mind to end up with a possible conclusion. Anons normally deals with proof [or GTFO] but I will you the credibility of the doubt and believe your claims. What concerns me is how come they have plentyfull of camera to film protesters but have never invested in the security of their premises? When you have a bunch of people protesting against you, that should normally be the natural reaction but they didn't. Either their church is really broke since 2008, it's run by an idiot or they are just too lazy.

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Guy_Fox on Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:42 pm

Pennyworth wrote:What concerns me is how come they have plentyfull of camera to film protesters but have never invested in the security of their premises? When you have a bunch of people protesting against you, that should normally be the natural reaction but they didn't. Either their church is really broke since 2008, it's run by an idiot or they are just too lazy.
Come to think of it...

We haven't really seen that many cameras. There used to be a guy with a Canon DSLR of some kind (Rebel? 40D?) and a huge telephoto lens, wearing a ridiculous attempt at winter camouflage... He disappeared the moment we started fielding DSLRs and telephotos of our own... and a lot more of them. We started producing mugshots where you could count the scilons' nose hair from across the street, or read the fine print on their books in the second floor window... and the scilon photographer simply vanished.

Lariviere would occasionally snap photos with a little digital Rebel and a wimpy kit lens (sometimes of his own flash glare reflected in the window), and sometimes with a little silver compact camera.

Other times, a scilon lady would try and use a slightly bigger, black compact (mirrorless? bridge camera?), you'd usually see an arm awkwardly reaching from behind a window frame, holding this thing.

I think they really, REALLY didn't want us photographing them photographing us, for some reason.

Our org has always been full of fail and nowhere near as exciting as seen elsewhere throughout Chanology. It's dying and incompetent.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Age : 77
Location : Teegeeack
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:12 am

Guy_Fox wrote:There used to be a guy with a Canon DSLR of some kind (Rebel? 40D?) and a huge telephoto lens, wearing a ridiculous attempt at winter camouflage...
God I wish I saw that. I bet the scilons wore green camo outfit in the dead winter.

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Guy_Fox on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:33 am

Pennyworth wrote:God I wish I saw that. I bet the scilons wore green camo outfit in the dead winter.
Not exactly, I'm afraid, it was more fail than that. Looks like he wore painter's coveralls.



Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Age : 77
Location : Teegeeack
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by guyfawkes on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:06 am

[/quote]Don't get me wrong though. I am not accusing you. I just trying to eliminate every idea that comes to mind to end up with a possible conclusion. Anons normally deals with proof [or GTFO] but I will you the credibility of the doubt and believe your claims. What concerns me is how come they have plentyfull of camera to film protesters but have never invested in the security of their premises? When you have a bunch of people protesting against you, that should normally be the natural reaction but they didn't. Either their church is really broke since 2008, it's run by an idiot or they are just too lazy.[/quote]
i can provide proofs if you want i really dont mind.. and fun fact all the graffitis that have to do with scientology are gone but not the others.

guyfawkes
Newfag

Number of posts : 12
Age : 23
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Go right ahead then!

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by guyfawkes on Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:38 pm

sure... do we arrange a meeting or something?

guyfawkes
Newfag

Number of posts : 12
Age : 23
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:44 pm

just tell me whatever proof you have. I'll check by myself eventually.

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by guyfawkes on Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:50 pm

i can proove i took the video i have the ipod with the original .mov and an other .mov almost identic but i went too fast so i took an other.. i can proove this the best way to the mc donalds and that i lived here since i was born... i guess thats it.

guyfawkes
Newfag

Number of posts : 12
Age : 23
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Right. Okay so it was more technical stuff. I thought it was something else but alright...

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by anonfly on Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:49 pm

belle arnaque à l'assurance pour les xenuistes...rénovations sur le bras et une raison pour eux de consolider leur appartenance à l'église...

anonfly
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 42
Age : 57
Registration date : 2013-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Pennyworth on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:06 pm

anonfly wrote:belle arnaque à l'assurance pour les xenuistes...rénovations sur le bras et une raison pour eux de consolider leur appartenance à l'église...
... Vraiment pas fou comme théorie. J'y avais pas pensé. Quoique pourquoi juste enlever les graffitis qui parle de la Co$ et XENU mais pas les autres?

Pennyworth
Not a Fag

Number of posts : 57
Age : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Eglise de scientologie de montreal vandalisé

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum