Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The current student movement.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The current student movement.

Post by Zzyzx on Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:28 pm

It is my opinion that the current student revolt against the government is akin to the Occupy movement.

This is a really good opportunity to unite our strength against a common enemy.

What are your thoughts on that

Zzyzx
Newfag

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The current student movement.

Post by Guy_Fox on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:32 pm

You sure you want to know our thoughts on this? Rolling Eyes

Very well then.

This recent protest, as well as the idiotic merger with the police brutality protest before, completely screwed students over and badly hurt, if not completely burried their cause.

All the fuckers who vandalized shit should be expelled on the spot (if they're actually students), jailed and charged for all property and city damage.

Not to mention legit students should kick their asses for having their chances at winning this completely taken away from them. There's no way to stop the tuition hike now - someone has to pay for all the damage.

Finally, this is a Chanology forum - we're peacuful protesters against abuse in cults (Scientology first of all) and activists for human rights. The government is certainly not our "enemy", if that's what you meant by "common enemy". We are, however, trying to poke at it and get it to do what's right (like shut down the cult's front group 'Narconon' that's been preying on vulnerable people) - but that's another story.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee on Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:48 pm

I would like to see students make a protest on the sidewalk, more than 40 kilometers long, giving flyers, playing party music and eating cake. It would be funny and fun.

MNetAvecLunetteFumee
You won't believe this, but some people think Earth is actually called Teegeeack. What a riot!

Male Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:09 pm

MNetAvecLunetteFumee wrote:I would like to see students make a protest on the sidewalk, more than 40 kilometers long, giving flyers, playing party music and eating cake. It would be funny and fun.

^^^^ That!

It's fun, humor and smiles that win over the public opinion. That's exactly what the students need to do.

The moment a protest turns into a riot, the public turns against you, and the cause is lost.

Fun, laughs, cake and hawt girls is what's been working real well for us the past 4 years. It could really help the student movement right about now Smile

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzyzx on Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 pm

Interesting thoughts. I wonder if you guys will feel so peaceful when you're 80yo and still working you ass off to pay for the baby boomers golden retirement Smile

Zzyzx
Newfag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 pm

LOL, I'm working for my own retirement, and for my kids, and not complaining about life quality at all, thank you very much Smile

P.S. Those tuition fees are still the lowest in Canada, you know.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by stylish-anon on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:08 pm

Zzyzx wrote:

Interesting thoughts. I wonder if you guys will feel so peaceful when you're 80yo and still working you ass off to pay for the baby boomers golden retirement Smile

ok newfag, first of all some of us go to student protest,but we do so as individual and not anonymous.
second,we go peacefully and do not like or tolerated the stupid fucking anarch and their blackblock stupid cunts pals.
third,how burning car or breaking windows help in any way the student protest?

stylish-anon
Yeah, you're all right.

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tarrik on Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm

i give all my troll and lulz that the only thing you need

tarrik
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 am

If the government is your enemy, stop voting them in, lol. Revolts are lacking in lulz, cake and dancing. Burning cars never got anyone anywhere.
Sure, protest the tuition fees peacefully, I support those students. But smashing shit up? That's BS.

EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:22 am

I saw on the news they did a peaceful demonstration, all they need now is music, silly gear, and cake

star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:28 am

Zzyzx wrote:It is my opinion that the current student revolt against the government is akin to the Occupy movement.
This is a really good opportunity to unite our strength against a common enemy.
What are your thoughts on that
Zzyzx wrote:Interesting thoughts. I wonder if you guys will feel so peaceful when you're 80yo and still working you ass off to pay for the baby boomers golden retirement
I think you're off-topic.

Anonymous Chanology did not participate in the Occupy movement. We had nothing to do with it, so that point is kind of moot.

I'm all for the student -strike- (I don't care so much about their protests, as I see them as a highly secondary action in terms of what's going to motivate the government, but also as a necessary evil because otherwise there's not much to show on TV towards the student strike, though I don't condone some of the actions taken there)...

But moreso, common enemy?

...What would that be?

We're Anonymous Chanology, and our target is Scientology. The students' revolt, as you call it, has nothing to do with us as a group. Sure, maybe individuals in the group do have interest in partaking in the students' actions, but Anonymous isn't individuals.

As always, stay on target, people!

I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!

Zero
The Divider

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzyzx on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:13 am

Very interesting answers....

I ask your opinion on a fight against capitalism and all
you guys have to say is 'burning cars suck' and 'troll'

Sure Scientology is an icon of slavery and oppression
but don't you think concentrating on them alone is
skimming things a bit too thin ?

Zzyzx
Newfag

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Skimming things too thin?

Let me think abou-NO IT'S NOT. lol!

We fight Scientology.
This is Anonymous Chanology's sole purpose. Our group will not broaden its range to other battles. It's nice of you to try to get us interested, and sure, you might get people from the group interested, but you're not getting the group itself to move and you never will, for it has a single purpose.

What's more, I'd like to add that any group that "broadens its scope" like that usually winds up losing its focus and losing its message as too many others pile in. A simple, single-minded purpose is all we need for Anonymous Chanology.

I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!

Zero
The Divider

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2009-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:56 pm

EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Zzyzx wrote:

Very interesting answers....

I ask your opinion on a fight against capitalism and all
you guys have to say is 'burning cars suck' and 'troll'

Sure Scientology is an icon of slavery and oppression
but don't you think concentrating on them alone is
skimming things a bit too thin ?

1st, it isn't a fight on capitalism, you are fighting an unneficient buraucracy that waste so much money that they have to either cut, or make some pay more, And you feel it's making the wrong people pay

2nd, the cost of living goes up and so should the tuition fee, if you freeze the fee while inflation devaluate the currency, you end up, all proportion kept, paying less and less for your studies.

3rd, True enough, Charest ask too much in one shot, I can understand the need to raise the fees a bit, just not by this much, but think about it... if he proposed a decent raise, people would still have protested and he could have been forced to null it, by proposing such a huge amount, he knows he'll get even more resistance, but when he do 'reconsider', wich i'M sure was planned, you'l; end up with a decent raise the students might accept

4th, I believe he did crucial errors, he under-estimated the resistance, and came off as not caring at all for students opinion, and with caused the population to support the students at 1st, he had no choice to wait for it to get out of control enough to balance public in his favor.

Finally, that's where it gets down to, the students have played his game, by pissing people off and destroying and vandalising and appearing like ol' mafia-like syndicalism.

that's my opinion about the student vs Charest.

now, about chanology and said conflict, Chanology Anonymous is a peaceful protesting group dedicated to fighting Scientology and as of late opening up to defending freedom of expression and of internet. HOWEVER, freedom of epression gives no free pass to destroy others stuff, or limit others in their freedom, like the students who WANT to study and are okay with the raise.

so personally, i dont feel compeled to help
others may feel different

star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tarrik on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:10 pm

like the students who WANT to study and are okay with the raise.

WUT Crying or Very sad

tarrik
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee on Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 pm

We are no all around anti-system freedom fighter*, we are lulzist :

*EDIT : maybe some of us are, but that is another storie...

MNetAvecLunetteFumee
You won't believe this, but some people think Earth is actually called Teegeeack. What a riot!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Miscavige on Tue May 01, 2012 12:15 am

Quebec is the place in north america where it's the cheapest to study.

Not to mention that the very concept of student unions boggles my mind, they are not workers and they are not striking, they are boycotting classes and protesting something they deem unfair (even though that is debatable)

While I strongly believe they have a right to express their views, I sincerely hope that they manage to make sure that the vandalism and black bloc tactics are kept to a minimum.

I had the chance to speak to a student recently whom, to my surprise didn't sound like some crazy communist who wants everything for free like most of those I had talked to before. Good job of making me realise that I was maybe too quick to judge the movement as a whole. While I still disagree in large part with the demands I hope to see more of this (the student in question will know who he is)

David Miscavige
Fucking Awesome

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-11-01

http://www.scientology.org

Back to top Go down

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee on Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 am

Lyne Beauchamp quit politic Exclamation

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2012/05/14/beauchamp-demissionne

I didn't read the article, I don't know if I am blessed or cursed, but some text burn my eyes Laughing

MNetAvecLunetteFumee

Back to top Go down

Post by David Miscavige on Mon May 21, 2012 6:26 am

Student movement seems to be hijacked by people with other agendas to push. This is worrying me a bit.

David Miscavige
Fucking Awesome

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-11-01

http://www.scientology.org

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake on Mon May 21, 2012 9:48 am

Worries me too. This is one reason why we are so resistant to others coming here to try to hijack us.

EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Mon May 21, 2012 10:19 am

David Miscavige wrote:Student movement seems to be hijacked by people with other agendas to push. This is worrying me a bit.

Happens every time. Anarchists, leftists and separatists elbow their way in to any manif they possibly can, then they try to shout the loudest. Sad, really.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top