Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The 99% Take on Boxing day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The 99% Take on Boxing day

Post by star eht on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:47 am

i just looooove reports like this, i genuinly do.

while i try my best not to do anything stupid that would hurt our cause.
I think that considering the complexity of the anonymous phenomena and by it's very nature, anyone who want to be an 'anonymous' representative HAVE to learn to 'not give a (big) fuck'.

'We' ourselves detter from the anonymous 'image' (by image i mean the idea Joe six pack have of us), We are chanology anons that ue the mask as a symbol to represent the origin of the movement, a symbol to represent the hivemind of our hierarchy, a way to protect from fair game, a parrallel between some of the ideas and concepts from the movie.

'They' use the symbol to represent they are part of the people and the connection between the 99% fighting the elite 1% abuses and the last movie scene with everyone masked marching is even more appropriate than ourselves considering we are fighting a 'marginal' abomination instead of the actual power at be like government and corporation, on that regards it fit them more.

And of course the channers self view of 'anonymous' with the wonderfuls sobriquet of hacker on steroids, cyber terrorist and general ignorance of the population about what they actually are usually please them, along with the various questionable ops done using the Guy Fox logo and we are legion etc.

Tl;dr nobody should be overly annoyed about an 'image' that don't belong exclusively to us. We may have been the 1st to use mass scale anon masks IRL, but we did NOT create anonymous, we do NOT represent all of anonymous, The Symbolic of V can apply to things OTHER than anonymous

star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:09 pm

^ This.

EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:29 pm

^^ All that is true, but it still doesn't affect my point in any way.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 am

This was posted as a comment to our video, and is relevant to the 3... I mean, "99%"

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present for your amusement:

How is this stoping scientology? Your so called protest is
an embarassment A bunch of communist Ⅎaggots who are too much of a
coward to show their faces. MIC CHECK!! MIC CHECK!!! Wake up sheep. We
the TRUE 99% have already evicted you mongrels from your occupations. We
have beaten the shit out of you and taken your property. Your movement
and demands are a joke. We will control you and hold you accountable for
your violence. NDAA. Learn it, Love it, Live it.

36Vernon

1 hour ago

I don't even know where to begin.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkis on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:50 am

Darkis
Not a Fag

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-07-18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlCQPSYhiVk&list=FLeA6iH8GfhI

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:05 am

Dude, he was totally trolling. Why did you respond to him? You gave him what he wanted.

EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm

EaterofCake wrote:Dude, he was totally trolling. Why did you respond to him? You gave him what he wanted.

Had more of a ignorant moonbat vibe than a troll vibe, IMHO. Probably didn't like our vids showing up when searching for "Occupy" and "99%" tags.

Doesn't matter, had a laugh Very Happy

He did shut up, tho. Gonna delete his comments altogether tonite.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkis on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:13 pm

I agree, he wasn't trolling- This 36Vernon guy actually believes what he is typing.
Good job in shutting 'im up, Mr. Fox.
My favorite part has to be:

"Interesting how we have your people moving over to our protests, not the other way round. Get a fucking job and earn your shit, hippy."

Darkis
Not a Fag

Female Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2011-07-18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlCQPSYhiVk&list=FLeA6iH8GfhI

Back to top Go down

Post by HEAVY on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 pm

i say there a lot of fake ass anon in the 99% always lifting their mask but in there, there was us, the newfags XD and we were kinda NOT lifting our mask so dont put us in the same rotten egg basket plz XD otherwise there's gonna be a cloud of arrows in the knees XD

HEAVY
Newfag

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Naw, u guise r awesum XD

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by stylish-anon on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:05 pm

wish they would all understand what is anonymous...and stop being candy-ass Very Happy

stylish-anon
Yeah, you're all right.

Male Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Turboknight on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:19 am

I hate facebook ... Evil or Very Mad

Turboknight
Your presence sends peasants fleeing into their barns and bolting their doors. In a good way.

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by David Miscavige on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:32 pm

star eht wrote:i just looooove reports like this, i genuinly do.

while i try my best not to do anything stupid that would hurt our cause.
I think that considering the complexity of the anonymous phenomena and by it's very nature, anyone who want to be an 'anonymous' representative HAVE to learn to 'not give a (big) fuck'.

'We' ourselves detter from the anonymous 'image' (by image i mean the idea Joe six pack have of us), We are chanology anons that ue the mask as a symbol to represent the origin of the movement, a symbol to represent the hivemind of our hierarchy, a way to protect from fair game, a parrallel between some of the ideas and concepts from the movie.

'They' use the symbol to represent they are part of the people and the connection between the 99% fighting the elite 1% abuses and the last movie scene with everyone masked marching is even more appropriate than ourselves considering we are fighting a 'marginal' abomination instead of the actual power at be like government and corporation, on that regards it fit them more.

And of course the channers self view of 'anonymous' with the wonderfuls sobriquet of hacker on steroids, cyber terrorist and general ignorance of the population about what they actually are usually please them, along with the various questionable ops done using the Guy Fox logo and we are legion etc.

Tl;dr nobody should be overly annoyed about an 'image' that don't belong exclusively to us. We may have been the 1st to use mass scale anon masks IRL, but we did NOT create anonymous, we do NOT represent all of anonymous, The Symbolic of V can apply to things OTHER than anonymous

Appart from the hierarchy part, I think you are the one that makes the more sense in this thread.

P.S: I'm no ignorant moonbat, but feel free to reinforce each other's views while avoiding the facts Razz

David Miscavige
Fucking Awesome

Male Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-11-01

http://www.scientology.org

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

David Miscavige wrote:
Appart from the hierarchy part, I think you are the one that makes the more sense in this thread.

P.S: I'm no ignorant moonbat, but feel free to reinforce each other's views while avoiding the facts Razz

I prolly should have went with 'hivemind and 'lack' of hierarchy, as in hivemind thus no hierarchy, more like task oriented activities, one who take care of cops calling, a filmfag, musicfag, etc.

star eht
The Crowned Clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:34 pm

David Miscavige wrote:

And yet my point still stands, no matter how you spin it.

<gasp> like OMG, they're so Anonymous, really, I have no idea what their names are, so scary, whatever shall I do??!!1one

Protip: You'll find it easier to work with people and get support for your projects if you drop this whiff of Herro about you - always having something to prove and have the last word. It tends to get on them nerves, seen? Seriously bro, chill, relax, have a cold one Smile I hear over the grapevine you might show up for the NNTR raid - let's have a blast! I think you'll love the little surprise we have in mind Twisted Evil

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by David Miscavige on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Guy_Fox wrote:
David Miscavige wrote:

And yet my point still stands, no matter how you spin it.

<gasp> like OMG, they're so Anonymous, really, I have no idea what their names are, so scary, whatever shall I do??!!1one

Protip: You'll find it easier to work with people and get support for your projects if you drop this whiff of Herro about you - always having something to prove and have the last word. It tends to get on them nerves, seen? Seriously bro, chill, relax, have a cold one Smile I hear over the grapevine you might show up for the NNTR raid - let's have a blast! I think you'll love the little surprise we have in mind Twisted Evil

You mean like that guy Gregg Housh who uploaded the original message to scientology video and started chanology?

Also

David Miscavige
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:18 am

Guy_Fox wrote:
You mean like that guy Gregg Housh who uploaded the original message to scientology video and started chanology?

Yep, him too. Doesn't matter if Chanology or Occupy.

The point was, if you still remember, nearly everybody in occupy does that (vs. only few in Chanology, although that's completely beside the point). Yet they love to bask themselves in "Anonymous" (despite mostly never having anything to do with it before) because it makes them cool or smth. Simple fact.

Here, lemme make room for your response Wink

Also

whysoserious.jpg

Because I happen to take enjoyment in it, kind sir.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 am

Guy_Fox wrote:
Because I happen to take enjoyment in it, kind sir.

star eht
The Crowned Clown

Back to top Go down

Orly ?

Post by Turboknight on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:33 am

Anonymous on Facebook ?!?!? Ironic and/or sad I guess ? Neutral

Turboknight
Your presence sends peasants fleeing into their barns and bolting their doors. In a good way.

Male Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Ok, some people protest with the V For vandeta mask without knowing that Chanology even exist, it is confusing.

I'll get a pop-corn and watch V For Vandeta soon (it's been more than 9000 years since I last watched it).

Some paranoiac people use Chanology material to sell Alex John speechs/idea :

It is just lame, we'll keep on exposing the abuses with clear words, posters and flyers and all the missleading/bizar stuff we see about Anonymous don't slow us down that much. When I protest in front of the org, public ask me questions about Scientology or mask, not about operation Sony or Occupy. We are Lulzist.

Last edited by MNetAvecLunetteFumee on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : hur dur)

MNetAvecLunetteFumee
You won't believe this, but some people think Earth is actually called Teegeeack. What a riot!

Male Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tarrik on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:01 pm

the first video is delicious

tarrik
THIS IS SPARTA, dammit

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by David Miscavige on Tue May 01, 2012 12:19 am

MNetAvecLunetteFumee wrote:Ok, some people protest with the V For vandeta mask without knowing that Chanology even exist, it is confusing.

I'll get a pop-corn and watch V For Vandeta soon (it's been more than 9000 years since I last watched it).

Some paranoiac people use Chanology material to sell Alex John speechs/idea :

It is just lame, we'll keep on exposing the abuses with clear words, posters and flyers and all the missleading/bizar stuff we see about Anonymous don't slow us down that much. When I protest in front of the org, public ask me questions about Scientology or mask, not about operation Sony or Occupy. We are Lulzist.

While I see why it can be frustrating, I'd also like to point out that chanology started by taking a symbol that was used for trolling and nefarious purpose and turning it into legit activism. The beauty of anonymous is that it's an open source culture. Anyone can use anything and make anything they want with it.

There are clearly good and bad sides to it, but that is just how it is and we need to accept it.

''I might disagree with what you are saying, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it''
-Voltaire-

David Miscavige
Fucking Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2