Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New to Anonymous? Introduce yourself here!

Post by EaterofCake on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 pm

Welcome. Smile But we are not against religion? The main focus is the crimes of Scientlolgy.

EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yalbmert99 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm against cultic deviances that scientology and the watchtower are guilty of.

yalbmert99
Ah Shmoke Two Joints In The Mahrning, Ah Shmoke Two Joints Aht Night

Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2009-05-30

http://www.watchtowerlies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unholynymous on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:33 pm

Well any non-profit i.e: don't ask any kind of money , religion is fine by me, believing is supposed to be something personnal so thats why I'm against ORGani$ed religion, but hell yeah co$ is reallllly bad but I know a couple more in our province just as bad like jehovahs witnesses and 7th day adventist, I once found one of their `summer camp` on a random trip and was scared by what I saw, unkept building with dangerous electricity, a complete mess with presswood `rooms`you lock on the outside stuff like that.....so people need to do something indoctrination is bad!

unholynymous
Newfag

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 pm

unholynymous wrote:Well any non-profit i.e: don't ask any kind of money , religion is fine by me, believing is supposed to be something personnal so thats why I'm against ORGani$ed religion, but hell yeah co$ is reallllly bad but I know a couple more in our province just as bad like jehovahs witnesses and 7th day adventist, I once found one of their `summer camp` on a random trip and was scared by what I saw, unkept building with dangerous electricity, a complete mess with presswood `rooms`you lock on the outside stuff like that.....so people need to do something indoctrination is bad!

What you described there can be summed up by "cults" in general.

Religion is free. If it's not free, it's a business. Add oppression and you get a cult. Add crazy, and you get scientology

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Male Number of posts : 1773
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAnon on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Lo all. Here via an anon irc. Saw ur vid from yesterday and lul'd - so here i am. Nice work ;-)

NotAnon
Newfag

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by yalbmert99 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Welcome!

yalbmert99

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatSatanicGuy on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Hey I am new to anonymous I have a friend who is part of it and I was interested in joining. I am not quite sure of the scientology bit but I was moved by an anonymous video about the Sopa and Pipa act that my friend showed me. A bit about me is that I am a huge metalhead, musical artist, and an avid gamer

ThatSatanicGuy
Newfag

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 pm

ThatSatanicGuy wrote:Hey I am new to anonymous I have a friend who is part of it and I was interested in joining. I am not quite sure of the scientology bit but I was moved by an anonymous video about the Sopa and Pipa act that my friend showed me. A bit about me is that I am a huge metalhead, musical artist, and an avid gamer
Welcome aboard!

--THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Male Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by enthaeon on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:17 am

SF fag just posting in epic forum! <3 Montrelol!!!11

enthaeon
Newfag

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by yalbmert99 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 am

welcome

yalbmert99

Back to top Go down

Post by MNetAvecLunetteFumee on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:45 pm

enthaeon wrote:SF fag just posting in epic forum! <3 Montrelol!!!11

MNetAvecLunetteFumee
You won't believe this, but some people think Earth is actually called Teegeeack. What a riot!

Male Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenAnon on Fri May 25, 2012 7:31 am

Activist, atheist, intellectual... Oh hai

FallenAnon
Newfag

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle on Fri May 25, 2012 8:33 am

Guy_Fox wrote:What you described there can be summed up by "cults" in general.

Religion is free. If it's not free, it's a business. Add oppression and you get a cult. Add crazy, and you get scientology

Many religions ask for donations, but few require it. I'm not sure if the Catholic church requires tithining, but requiring money does not make it a cult. what makes it a cult is an "us vs them" mentality, combined with indoctrination, and often a single charismatic leader that benefits from the cult financially. COS is a combination cult, criminal enterprise, religion and psuedo-religion.

Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Fri May 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Major Boyle wrote:
Guy_Fox wrote:What you described there can be summed up by "cults" in general.

Many religions ask for donations, but few require it. I'm not sure if the Catholic church requires tithining, but requiring money does not make it a cult. what makes it a cult is an "us vs them" mentality, combined with indoctrination, and often a single charismatic leader that benefits from the cult financially. COS is a combination cult, criminal enterprise, religion and psuedo-religion.

i'll bite, name me at least 2 example of religion where you are only allowed to know stuff if you pay, wich in turn mean you have to enforce that people who didn't pay to not know anything in respect to those who did.
Bonus points if the 'knowledge' has various plateau that require additional money forking.

it does not count if it's courses that teach you stuff you could learn for free, like a teacher teaching maths while you could borrow a math book and figure it out.

no semantics about what make it a 'religion' or 'all religions are cults'

star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Sat May 26, 2012 12:32 am

An actual religion is free... Sure there are donations but they're voluntary. You don't want the roof of your church to leak, you pitch in a little, nobody's commanding you to, tho.

Scientology is a convoluted business/scam scheme sort of thing with a dash of New Age pseudo-psychological quackery... No religion in there whatsoever.

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

Post by FallenAnon on Sat May 26, 2012 2:04 am

Not that it's necessarily relevant, but I worked for Narconon Trois-Rivières for a total of five months (August 2006-January 2007). Anyone who knew the name Hubbard could tell they were in lala land as soon as they walked into the Cafeteria (the entrance didn't have any obvious Scientology litterature) -- and, let me tell ya, it was effing trippy and surreal.

As security staff, we didn't have a set of master keys, could not assist people who suffered injury (we did anyway), it was insalubrious, creepy (the drills... oh em gee: "Do birds fly?" "No" "Do birds fly?" "No"), and over all a disgusting mess in every sense imaginable.

Anyway, not here to give testimony or none of that sh*t. Just mentioning, since, yanno, brings back some pretty fucked up memories roaming the forums.

It's sort of what brought me here(ish), only recently learned about the Anonymous connection (yes, I have been living under a rock)

FallenAnon
Newfag

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by star eht on Sat May 26, 2012 9:12 am

FallenAnon wrote:(yes, I have been living under a rock)

like Patrick?

star eht
The Crowned Clown

Male Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by spiritcanchangetheworld on Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:35 pm

I am a New forum bie,
why Anonymous?

spiritcanchangetheworld
Newfag

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by EaterofCake on Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:46 am

Welcome.

We are Anonymous because Scientology attacks its critics in any way they can. This is why we wear masks, for our safety. Google 'Fair Game'.

If you are asking what Anonymous is, look it up! There is any amount of media pieces out there trying to explain us and our history. But we are Chanology Anons, we are not hackers.

EaterofCake
Delicious and moist.

Number of posts : 1168
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Boyle on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:00 pm

I am Anonymous solely for the gravy.

Major Boyle
SUPREME ROOLAH

Male Number of posts : 2437
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by xenuismyboyfriend on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Howdy folks, newfag here, though I did take part in the Feb 2008 raid many moons ago, since then I got busy with school, I study at an English university in Montreal and I'm originally from a next door type anglophone province. Mostly interested in getting my troll on sometime with y'all real soon, have a pretty decent knowledge base about SciFags already.

Salut folks, newfag ici, mais j'ai participé dans la raid du Feb 2008, pendent ce temps je suis occupé avec mes etudes a une université anglophone. Je viens d'origine dune province voisin anglophone. Je suis interesé a troller bientot avec vous dans la avenir. J'ai déja une bonne connaisance des SciFags.

xenuismyboyfriend
Newfag

Registration date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon_With_Fro on Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:06 pm

xenuismyboyfriend wrote:Howdy folks, newfag here, though I did take part in the Feb 2008 raid many moons ago, since then I got busy with school, I study at an English university in Montreal and I'm originally from a next door type anglophone province. Mostly interested in getting my troll on sometime with y'all real soon, have a pretty decent knowledge base about SciFags already.

Salut folks, newfag ici, mais j'ai participé dans la raid du Feb 2008, pendent ce temps je suis occupé avec mes etudes a une université anglophone. Je viens d'origine dune province voisin anglophone. Je suis interesé a troller bientot avec vous dans la avenir. J'ai déja une bonne connaisance des SciFags.
2008fag reporting in. Glad to have you back.

--THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Anon_With_Fro
Guardian 452

Male Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xenuismyboyfriend on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:04 pm

I'm probably mildly retarderd but I cant seem to upload my chosen avatar.

Derp!

xenuismyboyfriend
Newfag

Registration date : 2012-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guy_Fox on Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 am

xenuismyboyfriend wrote:I'm probably mildly retarderd but I cant seem to upload my chosen avatar.

Derp!

Strange, it was already uploaded but not showing for some reason. I've reset things for you, should be fine now Smile

Guy_Fox
Operating Anon VIII

Back to top Go down

helooo you lovely peeplz

Post by ImaCamerican on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Total newb here but I've been loving you guys on youtube. Been learning about this cult and I'm surprised I haven't seen this carp long ago. What I've learned in the last 48 hours has BLOWN MY MIND! I really love learning about new belief systems but boy, nothing like this. Talk about shock and awe and a new one for me, disgust... just wow...

Then I saw your vids and you guys are having such a blast and I LURV it. Why protest when you can party-test. I'm over near OTT so maybe I can come join you guys and gals in a dance sometime, till then I'll be learning from you and others around the web and watching all the fun so keep at it. WOOT!

ImaCamerican
Newfag

Female Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top